In fulfilling our mission we are committed to the following values:
- Serving the educational needs of our students by providing courses that maintain high academic standards and integrity.
- Helping students succeed in meeting their educational goals by providing comprehensive instructional and student support services.
- Challenging students to participate fully in the learning process by teaching students to be responsible for their academic success.
- Promoting awareness of and maintaining sensitivity to ethnic, cultural, and gender diversity within our student body, faculty and staff.
- Developing a respect for public service and life long learning in all of our students.
- Maintaining the stability of our institution by exercising sound resource development and use in order to meet our commitments to the public.
- Promoting and maintaining a safe learning and working environment.